Could it be possible that a good Lavaliere Microphone that you can plug into your Smartphone can be good, I mean Really Good??
I watch for good deals when it comes to Audio and Video editing equipment. This Lav/Lapel microphone came along and I had to see if it was Too Good To Be True.
It’s called the Gora Lav Mic and it’s only $20.00! It plugs into your iPhone or Android device and is supposed to have really good audio quality.
Let’s see if it lives up to what is being said about it:
Here is what I used to shoot this video of this Gora Lav Mic:
1) The Gora Lav Mic from Amazon
2) An iRig Pre Pre-Amplifier from IK Multimedia from Amazon
3) An iPhone 4S to Plug the iRig Pre and Gora Mic into and Save the Audio Files
4) Sony A6000 Mirrorless Camera
5) Camtasia Studio 8 Video Editing Software
6) Video Lights