Did you ever wonder how they weld aluminum with a Mig Welder? It can be very difficult, if not impossible. Usually, they use an expensive Spool Gun that is an attachment to a Mig Welder. That allows a welder to get smooth aluminum welds. But, who has that kind of money to spend on a Spool Gun? This video shows how to weld aluminum without any add-ons. With a few tricks and secrets, aluminum can actually be welded with a 110 volt Mig Welder.
Attention Videographers: The equipment that I used to film this video is at the end!
Some of the items used in this video:
– Lincoln SP125 110 volt Mig Welder (SP125 No longer available, Updated to Lincoln 140): http://amzn.to/2siRFuh
– Jackson TrueSight II Electronic Welding Insert with Helmet: http://amzn.to/2siYjAT
– Lincoln Mig Cart (newer version of mine): http://amzn.to/2uCohjn
– Vise Grip C-Clamp Welding Clamp: http://amzn.to/2tIwwhp
– 5356 Aluminum Mig Welding Wire .030″: http://amzn.to/2tICcbp
– Lincoln .035″ Contact Tips: http://amzn.to/2tIBGds
– Argon Gas Cylinder, Empty (20 Cu Ft, Very Small): http://amzn.to/2tBo6YB
– 4 1/2″ DeWalt Electric Angle Grinder: http://amzn.to/2siUZFL
– Metal File Set: http://amzn.to/2sywQ2k
– Welding Gloves (size Large): http://amzn.to/2siWsMh
– Dust Mask/Respirator: http://amzn.to/2tBEgkK
– Safety Glasses: http://amzn.to/2tEkHI7
– Foam Ear Plugs: http://amzn.to/2tBMVUF
Video Equipment used to make this video:
– iPhone 6s: http://amzn.to/2uCGZr4
-iPhone 7 (Unlocked, but not sure what carriers): http://amzn.to/2siHTsg
– RodeLink Wireless Lavalier Microphone Set: http://amzn.to/2tIHtje
– Zhyiun Smooth II, 3 Axis Stabilized Gimbal for Smartphones: http://amzn.to/2tifGCR
– Clamp-on Light Holders/Reflectors: http://amzn.to/2tEe4FY
– Philips Daylight Balanced LED Flood Bulbs: http://amzn.to/2tIKv74
– Tripod (One of my favorites): http://amzn.to/2tC5oQR
– TRRS Male to TRS Single Female 3.5mm Adapter Cable: http://amzn.to/2tEf10Z
– Joby GorillaPod Focus with Ball Head X, Remote Control and Mounting Kit for Smartphones and Tablets: http://amzn.to/2tIp4CW
-iStabilizer Smartphone Mount: http://amzn.to/2uiRn7X
– 2 inexpensive Light Stands (as a kit, to mount the Flood Lights to): http://amzn.to/2sG0P3n
Is there such a thing as a Wireless Rode VideoMic Pro? If there isn’t, there should be. This Video show a Secret Item to make the Fantastic Rode VideoMic a Wireless Microphone!!
Rode makes some the the finest microphones is the business. The Rode VidoMic Pro is a Very Light and Portable Shotgun Microphone that is attached to a Digital SLR for Run and Gun videography.
Some of the items used in the video:
-Rode VideoMic Pro: http://amzn.to/2g8RVH3
-Sony ECM-AW4 Bluetooth Wireless Microphone:
-Canon 60D Digital SLR Camera: (updated to the Canon 70D Camera: http://amzn.to/2ffxs4l
or the Canon 80D Camera: http://amzn.to/2fQ8G9f)
-Joby GorrilaPod Focus Flexible Tripod: http://amzn.to/2g615CJ
-Joby BallHead X Mount: http://amzn.to/2ffBKch
-Shure MVL Lavalier Microphone: http://amzn.to/2ffw9Tg
-TRRS Female to Dual TRS Adapter Cable: http://amzn.to/2g8Tgxu
-Cold Shoe to Light Stand Adapter: http://amzn.to/2g64pOw
-Camtasia 8 Studio, Video Editing Software: (updated Camtasia Studio 9) http://amzn.to/2ffulJU
Want to record Great Video and Audio to Upload to YouTube?? Do you have an iPhone?
Well, you’re in luck!
This New Video, “7 Tips For Great iPhone Video and Audio For YouTube and More” will help you record Great Video for YouTube.
These 7 Simple but effective Tips will help you understand the Process of recording Great Video on your iPhone.
This Video Tutorial will give an iPhone user a better understanding on how to get GREAT VIDEO and AUDIO on their iPhone.
7 GREAT TIPS to unlock the Awesome Potential of the iPhone for making Great Video!
– iPhone 6
– iPhone 4s
– Shotgun Mic
– iRig Pre
– XLR Cable
– MiniSuit Cell Phone Holder
– Lighting, 3 Light Set-Up
– 18 % Grey Card
– Camtasia Studio 8.0 by Techsmith
OK. You Bought an iPhone or an Android Cell Phone, or a nice Digital SLR to be able to shoot video for YouTube. You practice shooting video and get pretty good at it.
After you import it into your favorite Video Editing Software, you realize that the AUDIO portion STINKS!!! It sounds “tinny” or distant or non-professional. What do you do? You can’t afford an expensive microphone, so do you resort to mediocre audio by relying on the iPhone’s or Android’s “on board” mic?
You get yourself a Cheap Shotgun Microphone that has GREAT Audio capabilities!!
I’m talking about the HTDZ HT-81 or Neewer 14.37″ Inch Shotgun Condenser Microphone!
The following video will show how to get GREAT Audio for not much money. (I know that “not much money” is a relative term, so please take a look at my newest video and I’ll explain it in detail.)
This microphone was the answer for me when it comes to being on a budget. It has Great Sound, is relatively inexpensive, and is easy to use.
This video will show how to setup This Shotgun Microphone for your Smartphone, Digital SLR and also for the Canon Mirrorless EOS M Camera.
Some of the Items Used in This Video:
-HTDZ HT-81 Shotgun Microphone
-iRig Pre Preamp, by IK Multimedia
– XLR Cable
-TRRS 1/8 Inch Female to Twin 1/8″ Male Cable
-iPhone 6 and 4S Cell Phones
-Canon EOS M Camera
Would you like to be able to remotely control your Digital SLR by using your iPad or iPhone? I did, too. So, I bought this CamRanger Wireless Remote Control.
WOW!!! It really does what it says it will. I can NOW remotely control my Canon DSLR by using my iPad or iPhone (Or, my PC!)
And, not only does it control the Shutter, but also: Shutter Speed, ISO, F/Stop, Tap to Focus and MORE!!
It sets up it’s own Wireless Network that you can connect the Camera (using a cable) and the Device (iPad, iPhone, Android, iPod, PC or Mac) Wirelessly!!
Take a look and see what you think.
Check out CamRanger on their Website:
Massive and Professional.
That’s what the Blue Yeti USB Microphone is, Massive and Professional. It’s the Perfect Companion for doing Pod-casting, Voice Over work or making videos for YouTube!
With 4 Patterns: Stereo, Omni-Directional, Cardioid and Bi-Directional, this Mic is Just what the Doctor Ordered.
It has 2 Controls on the Front: Headset Volume and Muting. 2 Controls on the back: Gain Dial and Pattern Switch Selector. On the Bottom it has and USB Connection and a Headset Connection. The Headset connection allows you to listen, in REAL TIME, exactly what you are saying into the microphone. Without Echo (Zero Latency). WOW!!
And, the PRICE is right, Too!!
Take a look at this Video and see if this Microphone is a good buy!
This Video Tutorial will Allow You to QUICKLY Capture GREAT AUDIO using your Smartphone Built-In Microphone and then Edit it in a FREE Audio Software called Audacity.
Then, you can add it to your favorite Video Editing software and Sync it to your Videos for YouTube or Blogs.
This Tutorial shows you Hands-On what App I used to capture audio on my iPhone 4s. Then, how I edited it in a FREE Software called Audacity.
Also briefly shown is the Screencasting software I used called Camtasia 8.
This Video goes along with our quest for not needing to have the Best, Most Expensive equipment to capture Great Audio for our Video Editing.
The iTalk Recorder App is availble, at this posting, for FREE on the iTunes Store. I recommend the iTalk Recorder PREMIUM. It does cost $1.99 at this posting, but it’s worth it as I state in the video.
Hope you enjoy this Quick Video Review and tutorial.