Sick and tired of the thought of forking out an arm-and-a-leg for a Wireless Microphone set? How about a solution that is cheaper than most Wireless Microphones but has the performance of the expensive ones and includes not 1, but 2 Wireless Lavalier Microphones?
Well, Comica Audio has just released a Brand New Microphone CVM-WM300 Dual Wireless Set that you might just find interesting. It has 2 Wireless Dual Transmitter/Lavalier Mics with 1 Receiver set and each microphone has 96 channels available.
It may just be the perfect solution for your Wireless Microphone needs. 1 Year Warranty!
Visit Comica’s website at: http://www.comica-audio.com
To purchase the Comica CVM-WM300(A) Dual Wireless Transmitters Lavalier Microphones or look at the specs:
– Comica CVM-WM300 Dual (2) Lavalier Stereo/Mono Wireless Microphone Set: http://amzn.to/2ArnpSz
Or, another option if you just need a single Lavalier Wireless Microphone:
– Comica CVM-WM300(C) Single (1) Lavalier Wireless Microphone Set: http://amzn.to/2zrnqYn
You should now be able to get Good Interviews into your YouTube videos. Take a look at this video and see what I’m talking about!
Equipment used in this video:
– Comica CVM-D03 Dual (2) Lavalier Stereo/Mono Microphone Set (includes one year warranty): http://amzn.to/2ArnpSz
– Canon 60D DSLR Camera (Newer Version is the Canon 70D): http://amzn.to/2kT0Iy4
or the New Canon 80D Camera: http://amzn.to/2ArrDcJ
– iPhone 6s: http://amzn.to/2uCGZr4 or iPhone 8 (newer model): http://amzn.to/2Ap3ROt
– Zhiun Smooth II 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal Camera Mount for Smartphones: http://amzn.to/2ApAbAZ
-iStabilizer Smartphone Mount (To mount a smartphone to a Tripod): http://amzn.to/2uiRn7X
-Sennheiser ME67 Shotgun Microphone (fantastic Audio): http://amzn.to/2zpCgwr
-Sennheiser K6 Power Module to power the ME67: http://amzn.to/2zqrd6k
-iK Multimedia iRig Pre PreAmp (Used for the Sennheiser ME67 Microphone into either a Smartphone or DSLR): http://amzn.to/2huBEkb
-Manfrotto 190x Tripod with Fluid Head: http://amzn.to/2kSWLJr
– Microphone Stand: http://amzn.to/2kOUrUB
– Dual Softbox Video Lights with Stands and Bulbs: http://amzn.to/2kpDzGn
– Philips Daylight Balanced LED Flood Bulbs: http://amzn.to/2tIKv74
-Camtasia Studio 8 Video Editing Software (recently updated to Camtasia 9): http://amzn.to/2kpKgIj
– 20 Foot XLR Cable (for shotgun microphone): http://amzn.to/2kpQN5T
-TRRS Female to Dual TRS Adapter Cable (adapts iRig Pre to DSLR Audio port): http://amzn.to/2kpHHGt
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and purchase something, I’ll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!