A really good Shotgun Microphone can cost an arm-and-a-leg. Unless you look at the Audio Technica AT875R Short Condenser Shotgun Microphone!
It’s reasonably priced and has great sound! It needs Phantom Power to run, but you can use an inexpensive pre-amp to do the job.
This video review of the Audio Technica AT875R will help you hear the sound quality of the microphone while it is attached to both a Canon Digital SLR and an iPhone 6S. You should now be able to get GREAT AUDIO into your YouTube videos.
Take a look at this video and see what I’m talking about!
– Audio Technica AT875R Short Shotgun Microphone: http://amzn.to/2ws0Lb8
Equipment used in this video: – Audio Technica AT875R Short Shotgun Microphone: http://amzn.to/2ws0Lb8
– Canon 60D DSLR Camera (Newer Version is the Canon 70D): http://amzn.to/2kT0Iy4
– iPhone 6s: http://amzn.to/2uCGZr4
-Feelworld FW759, 7″ Inch IPS Camera Monitor for DSLR Cameras: http://amzn.to/2iMcbDe
-AC Power Adapter for the Feelworld FW759 Monitor: http://amzn.to/2vNUHI2
-iStabilizer Smartphone Mount (To mount a smartphone to a Tripod): http://amzn.to/2uiRn7X
-iK Multimedia iRig Pre Pre-Amp (Awesome Audio when using a Shotgun Mic for Smartphone or DSLR): http://amzn.to/2huBEkb
Another Pre-Amp to use: Saramonic SmartRig: http://amzn.to/2wWuwUe
-Manfrotto 190x Tripod with Fluid Head: http://amzn.to/2kSWLJr
– Microphone Stand: http://amzn.to/2kOUrUB
– Dual Softbox Video Lights with Stands and Bulbs: http://amzn.to/2kpDzGn
– Philips Daylight Balanced LED Flood Bulbs: http://amzn.to/2tIKv74
– Camtasia Studio 8 Video Editing Software (recently updated to Camtasia 9): http://amzn.to/2kpKgIj
– 20 Foot XLR Cable (for shotgun microphone): http://amzn.to/2kpQN5T
– TRRS Female to Dual TRS Adapter Cable (adapts iRig Pre or Saramonic SmartRig to the Audio Port into a Digital SLR): http://amzn.to/2kpHHGt
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and purchase something, I’ll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!