How do interviewers get such good audio when talking close to a person on camera? Well, usually they use a Dynamic Handheld Interview microphone. Here’s one that won’t break the bank and has really good sound: The Senal ENG-18RL Dynamic Microphone.
Why do interviewers use a Dynamic Handheld Interview Microphone? Because, it’s great at cancelling out a lot of the ambient noise around them and focuses on just the interview. That’s why a Dynamic Microphone works in very noisy environments like: Convention halls, Sporting events, Emergency situations like fires and damaging weather.
Here’s a great Dynamic Microphone that may fill-the-bill for you: The Senal ENG-18RL Omni-Directional Dynamic Interview Microphone!! The ENG stands for Electronic News Gathering.
Senal ENG-18RL Interview Microphone: B&H Photo and Video: https://bhpho.to/2B8pPZ3
Check out the video and see if this would be a good match for your interviews.
– Senal ENG-18RL Interview Microphone: B&H Photo and Video: https://bhpho.to/2B8pPZ3
-Sennheiser ew100 G3 Wireless Transmiter/Receiver Set with Lav Mic and SKP Plug-On XLR Transmitter and E-835 Dynamic Mic, A Frequency: http://amzn.to/2ks8zUL
-Sennheiser SKP 100 Plug-On Transmitter, A Frequency (if you already own a Sennheiser ew100 G3 Receiver): http://amzn.to/2BEsMS1
-Canon 24mm Lens: http://amzn.to/2kqd81C
– iRig Pre Portable PreAmplifier: http://amzn.to/2huBEkb
– New Professional Comic Dual Lav Wireless Microphone Set: https://youtu.be/gJU3Iw5tasY
Other Equipment that I either used in this video or that I sometimes use in my videos:
– Comica CVM-WM300 Dual (2) Lavalier Stereo/Mono Microphone Set (includes one year warranty): http://amzn.to/2ArnpSz
– Canon 60D DSLR Camera (Newer Version is the Canon 70D): http://amzn.to/2kT0Iy4
or the New Canon 80D Camera: http://amzn.to/2ArrDcJ
– iPhone 6s: http://amzn.to/2uCGZr4 or iPhone 8 (newer model): http://amzn.to/2Ap3ROt
– Zhiun Smooth II 3 Axis Handheld Gimbal Camera Mount for Smartphones: http://amzn.to/2ApAbAZ
-iStabilizer Smartphone Mount (To mount a smartphone to a Tripod): http://amzn.to/2uiRn7X
-Sennheiser ME67 Shotgun Microphone (fantastic Audio): http://amzn.to/2zpCgwr
-Sennheiser K6 Power Module to power the ME67: http://amzn.to/2zqrd6k
-iK Multimedia iRig Pre PreAmp (into a DSLR): http://amzn.to/2huBEkb
-Manfrotto 190x Tripod with Fluid Head: http://amzn.to/2kSWLJr
– Microphone Stand: http://amzn.to/2kOUrUB
– Dual Softbox Video Lights with Stands and Bulbs: http://amzn.to/2kpDzGn
– Philips Daylight Balanced LED Flood Bulbs: http://amzn.to/2tIKv74
-Camtasia Studio 8 Video Editing Software (recently updated to Camtasia 9): http://amzn.to/2kpKgIj
– 20 Foot XLR Cable (for Audio Technica AT8004L Into DSLR): http://amzn.to/2kpQN5T
-TRRS Female to Dual TRS Adapter Cable (adapts iRig Pre to DSLR Audio port): http://amzn.to/2kpHHGt
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and purchase something, I’ll receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!